Tuesday 5 March 2013

2face & Annie's Wedding.... The full gist

 

2face & Annie Idibia

In just three days, the traditional wedding between 2face & Annie will be taking place. The couple whose love story has been very controversial to say the least will be having their traditional marriage ceremony on friday, 8th of March at the Apostolic High School, Esit Urua Community in Ibeno Local Govt Uyo, which happens to be Annie's hometown. They plan having their white wedding in Dubai on the 23rd of March, 2013.
More gist and pictures after the cut.

After publicly proposing to Annie on the 14th of Feb, 2012 at Jay Jay Okocha's Club, Club 10, 2face and Annie had a secret wedding on the 22nd of May, 2012. The registry affair was a low key event attended only by close family members of the couple.
In an interview with Peter Thomas of The Punch, 2face had this to say about why he had the secret marriage initially:
"Annie is my first and true love. I had known her before I met the other women in my life. As a Christian, I had to marry one woman and it just had to be Annie. We had a secret wedding after we had reached an agreement and amicable understanding about the mothers of my children. It was a tough decision to make, one of the toughest in my life".
And as to why he had a secret wedding initially, he explained that it was because he didn’t want to hurt his other baby mothers’ feelings: "I secretly married her because I have so much respect for my other babies’ mothers; I cannot afford to hurt their feelings with a sudden society wedding with Annie, not now. I chose her above the others because she has been through it all with me".
We can only assume that by now, whatever ruffled feathers 2face other babies' mothers might have had about his wedding to Annie has been sufficiently smoothened over enough to be able to have a large society wedding finally.
 
Ladies, if Annie's resilience doesn't inspire you to persevere with your spouse, what will? Kudos girl, you hooked him at last.


Pictures of the wedding IVs below


 
 
 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well he is an investment! She can't let him go just like that. Seriously though,I hope he has changed for good ooo! No more baby mamas ooo!

Anonymous said...

lol, well when you put it like that..... can't dispute that fact though, he's a major investment

Anonymous said...

Why won't she persevere? is there anoda 2baba somwhr?lol...money,fame and fine boy things speakin..hehehe. jus jokin though,heard they'v bin together before d guy 'blew'.. thumbs up to Annie

Anonymous said...

It's not really abt †ђξ money alone, †ђξ lady really persevere A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̲̅ I appreciate her for that. This is a lesson for all to learn, the patiend dog eat †ђξ fatest meat.

Anonymous said...

The "Patiend dog"? OMG..LMAO..May the Patiend Dog keep eatin the "FASTEST MEAT"oo..lol..our bombers from Linda ikeji don reach here sef.. nice..i miss u