Wednesday 6 March 2013

Event Decor: Get it right (I)


Stunning red & Pink event decor
 
I've attended some weddings where the decor was so bad, my options were either to turn my back & face the exit or to burst into tears of sympathy for the couple. Or do I talk about the events where the colour combination was so garish, I dared not remove my sunshades for fear of retinal damage.
But then, the decor and place settings at some events I've attended remain engraved in my memory; they were so beautiful, they made my teeth ache. Decors you see and you can't help placing a hand on your chest and whispering reverently O!M!G!.
I've discovered that it's not so much a matter of funds as much as a sense of style, a creative mind(s) and an eye for beauty that makes all the difference.

Beach side wedding decor
The decor for your special event should be such that people will want to take pictures and make it their wall papers, profile pictures, display pictures, e.t.c. Not the type that makes people want to grab the event decorator by the shoulders and yell "What The Heck Were You Thinking???"

Below are pictures of some stunning event decorations. In the next Event Decor series, we'll be bringing you helpful tips from professionals in the field on how to get the best decor for your event.




White and Purple decor... Classic

Yellow & Black stage setting

Ruffle & Lace chair covers

Silver, Purple & Lilac combo
Add a touch of elegance to your event with floral Centerpiece
Beautiful Peach & Olive green wedding decor

No comments: