Wednesday 27 March 2013

Ageless Beauty


I just had to share the pictures of Mrs Femeke, the most delightful client i have ever worked with. I met her when i got the call to do her makeup for Bishop David Oyedepo's daughter's wedding on the 21st & 23rd of March, 2013.
She is a mother and a grandmother yet, she remains an ageless beauty with one of the most beautiful skin i have ever worked on in my line of work.
I had to ask her the secret of her lovely skin and you won't believe it, it's Shea Butter. How to use it to get a soft and smooth skin? Just wash your face with warm water and soap at night then apply the Shea Butter all over your face. Massage it into the skin till it's well absorbed. In just a matter of weeks, you'll notice the permanent change in your skin.
She's not prone to wearing much makeup so we tried to strike the balance with shades of gold. Enjoy the pictures.
Pictures after the cut.





Remember, the secret is Shea Butter. I started using it the day i heard and i tell you, my skin is softer. Do give it a try and post your comments on how you find it.
Ciao!

No comments: