Monday 4 March 2013

"I Am". Jumoke, Debut single out

 


Jumoke Kokumo

Wondering who Jumoke is? She's the latest upcoming artist to watch out for. Olajumoke Kokumo is an inspirational soul singer signed up under Wole Oni's record label, Womp Records. The Unilag undergraduate has worked alongside the likes of Funke Akinnokun, Onyeka Onwenu & Tosin Martins. She's also the Ceo of Pearl Villa, a Boutique that stocks top of the line clothing & accessories. I thing i can say about her.... She's got a style that's uniquely hers. Download her debut single "I Am" here http://bit.ly/YNr2dz


Have you got a story or picture to share, news to publicise or something you wanna bring to public notice? Do it free here on this blog. Contact: reddinsbeauty@gmail.com

14 comments:

ayotunde said...

I am so proud to be associated with these divas!

Emmykeyz said...

Next level SuperStar she is. :)

Unknown said...

the sky is ur starting point...go go go jummy

Anonymous said...

Hey jummy its richard(bolaji's)what a great surprise to see you do this...just listened to the single,i must tell you,its awesome,lovely lyrics,grate voice....the sky is your limits dear

Anonymous said...

Nyc kip it up.....omolola

Anonymous said...

Gud to see you do wat u love. Nice one bbz

Alero said...

Very nice dear. God's Grace will be with you in Jesus name Amen.

Olawale Ayodele said...

Being consistent and continous improvement is key!

Anonymous said...

Who is she? we don't knw her joor! Onto the next!

Jumoke* said...

LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Wow I really like ur song .......on replay since I downloaded it.....

@Oluwabhukolar said...

Nice one dear;may God continue to grease ur voice...me likey *wink*

shennel said...

Tremedous voice,stunning lyrics,magnificent beat no more personified way for me to describe The song. Its superb me love the part you say "your identity is greatness" thumbs up

sefunmi said...

I love the song, I love the lyrics I love the part you said "you are too important to be overlOok" have been repeating the song since I downloaded it. More power to your elbow.#hunming to your song#